Guess whooooo!? Yes, it’s me! I hope you haven’t completely forgotten me. This recent “blog break” was necessary to recharge my mind & soul after my epic Australia trip, and while I’ve had a fun Summer enjoying being back here in Chicago, I’m ready to share & inspire in this space.
I thought I’d start with a little Friday “Link Love”…just a few stories, recipes & such to get you going into the weekend! Hope you enjoy.
1. Pretzels are apparently trending, and being the German food addict that I am, I couldn’t be happier. I want to try these recipes asap!!
2. Need some fun & easy DIY ideas for your next vacation or road trip? This awesome local Chicago lady has you covered with her new E-Book!
3. We all have those days when we feel nothing but negativity and jump to “worst case scenarios” automatically. Here are some solid tips and lessons on how to be the most positive person in any situation. It’s healthy for you and will inspire others around you!
4. You can take me out of Australia, but you can’t take away my continued obsession with Oz fashion! Dion Lee’s current collection is insanity!!!
5. With New York Fashion Week now in full swing, eternal legend Bill Cunningham weighs in on what the shows are really supposed to be all about.
6. I am getting that travel itch again, and this is a trip I’d absolutely LOVE to take!